Opportunity. Distinction. Recognition.
The Owens Honors Program brings together outstanding students and faculty in dynamic environments that inspire unparalleled intellectual pursuits while challenging students to initiate, create, and think critically to enhance personal inquiry and growth. View our brochure. >>
Benefits for You!
- Acquire valuable professional connections
- Apply for designated Honors scholarships
- Work with advisors who are also great mentors
- Participate in the Honors Symposium – the best educational event at the College
- Enhance your resume and transcript
- Achieve graduation recognition and a medallion
- Establish transfer options to 4-year institutions with Honors Colleges
- NEW! HON 201 (Interpretations Seminar) counts as ENG 112 (Composition II)
- Achieve early registration for courses
- Pay nothing to be in Honors